ZX Dual-purpose forage wagon
The body with a difference
- More capacity and more fuel economy from the sloping chain-and-slat floor
- Easier unloading from a conical body with steel floor
- Higher efficiencies from a split chain-and-slat floor with separate motors
- Ultra-durable flat link chains
- Automatic ‘Power Load’ system
Advancing to success The ZX range was designed with the contractor in mind. The sloping chain-and-slat floor is an achievement that brings efficiency and easy-loading plus boosted capacity – all at the same time.
Longer service life Excellent results require excellent tools to accomplish them. Therefore we equipped our ZX wagons with an extremely durable steel floor.
Powerful chain-and-slat floor As the chain-and-slat floor slopes at the front it shortens the passageway through which the crop moves into the machine. As a result, less power is required to feed the material into the load area and the process is faster and gentler on the crop at the same time for maximum efficiency at minimum consumption.