ZX Dual-purpose forage wagon
- No rolling and maximum stability on the slope
- Quiet castering at minimized risk of rollover
- Caster steered axles
- reduce rutting and tire wear
- Large tires of up to 26.5"
- The optional electronic EBS brake system features
- ALB auto load sensitive brake power control
- ABS anti-lock brake system
- RSS roll stability support
Extremely adaptable The axles benefit from large suspension travel, thereby distributing the load uniformly to both axles at all times. The assembly provides for easy climbing and unloading on high and steep clamps.
On the road of success: Large wheels and high sides pose high demands on the running gear. The caster steered tandem axle offers hydraulic levelling to cater for all requirements and needs. The running gear offers stability when travelling at speed and around corners and on slopes. KRONE’s tandem axles are specialist axles and give you safest and high-comfort rides.
- Up to 27,000 kg (59,524.2 lbs) axle load rating –
distributing the load on 3 axles
- Standard on ZX 550 – option on ZX 450
- Superior rides – maximum stability
- Steered front and rear axle – front axle is a lifting axle
- Option: Electronic EBS braking system including ALB, ABS and
Heavy duty - The ZX 450 and ZX 550 models with tridem axles, bottom-mount ball hitches, a 31,000 kg (6,834.6 lbs) gross weight and 40 km/h or 60 km/h (25 mph or 37 mph) maximum speeds tick every box. The heavy-duty chassis features hydro-pneumatic suspension and hydraulic levelling for superior stability. Additional safety comes from the optional electronic EBS braking system.