Forage and Discharge wagon MX
Heavy-duty axles are a must
- Tandem axles with axial draft arms for suspension, guidance and a compact axle base
- Tandem axles with hydraulic auto-levelling
Superior stability from a caster steered rear axle
- Auto Load Sensitive Brake Power Control on all four wheels
- No rolling
- Maximum stability on slopes
Minimum risk of tipping
- Caster steered – less rutting
less tyre wear
- Large tyres of up to 26.5"
On the road to success! Heavy-duty axles will a requirement you can’t do without, if you are looking for high capacities and swift travel between the field and clamp. Our suspended tandem axles with axial draft arms and our tandem axles with hydraulic auto-levelling respond to these demands and are absolutely heavy-duty and offer superior rides.
The system The oil flows from the cylinder on the front wheel to the cylinder on the rear wheel on the same side and vice versa to compensate for uneven ground. The concept of using two separate and enclosed circuits inside one axle assembly eliminates the risk of rolling and maintains the body level at all times.