Ultima: Non-stop baler wrapper
- The world’s first non-stop baler wrapper operates
- Bales, wraps and unloads the bale on the move
- Produces up to 50 % more bales per hour
- Achieves highest bale densities through its special
- Offers superior operator comfort and automatic processes
- Employs Tractor Implement Management (TIM) technology for
a smooth crop flow and firm bales, with the baler controlling
the tractor’s forward speed
- Has its own on-board hydraulic system
- Produces variable 1.25 m - 1.50 m (4'1"- 4'11") diameter bales
- Offers versatile use in silage, hay and straw
- Features a hydraulic artic drawbar for better ground clearance
In tune The TIM Tractor Implement Management system controls the tractor’s ground speed as it monitors the current load on the baler to prevent ‘overfeeding’. There is plenty of time for the bale to perform as many rotations in the chamber as necessary to achieve the required density.
Perfect cuts The camless pick-up and the 750 mm (2'6") diameter rotor cutter with extra wide plates on the feed tines form a highly powerful team. The hydraulic knife operation system engages and disengages the knives in sets of 0, 13, 13, and 26.